This guide will help you understand which actions are required from your side in order to activate the event stream from Kochava to Remerge. Please don’t hesitate to contact your Remerge Account Manager should you have any questions.
1. Select the App
- Login to your Kochava account.
- Select the App you want to create the Tracking URL for in the top left drop down menu
- Click on “App Tools” and select “Postback Configuration”
2. Create Postback
- Select Remerge as Network Partner (it will be either Remerge – iOS or Remerge – Android depending on the selected app) and Click “Go”
- Choose the In-App-Event you want to activate, click on the right arrow and select “activate”.
- Enter AppID (either iOS Bundle ID or PlayStore Package Name depending on the app)
- Ignore “Delivery Delay” and “Retry Attempts”
- Select “All” for “Delivery Method”
- Click “Save”
- You will need to repeat that procedure for all events you want to share with Remerge
Once activated, please check with your Remerge AM if the data is transmitted properly.