This guide will walk you through creating a tracker that will allow you to track our campaign performance in your adjust dashboard. This will not impact our campaign performance or optimization, it will simply allow you to see our performance in your Adjust dashboard. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Remerge Account Manager in case of any questions.
- Create a new tracker for Remerge
- Login to your Adjust account on http://next.adjust.com
- Select “Apps” from the left navigation tab.
- Select the app for which you’ll be running a campaign with Remerge.
- Click on “Trackers”
- Enter the name of the respective top level tracker on the bottom of the right tab. You should name it “remerge” (or some variation to help you distinguish media run through Remerge).
- Update the reattribution window
The reattribution window determines how much time a user must lapse before a re-engagement partner can be credited with conversions. If the reattribution window is set to seven days, a user must lapse for at least seven days, click on a Remerge re-engagement ad, and then convert in order for the conversion to be attributed to Remerge. For example, a user adds an item to his or her cart one morning but then gets distracted and closes the app without purchasing. Remerge serves the user a re-engagement ad that afternoon, the user clicks on the ad, and he or she goes on to purchase the item. Unless the reattribution window is set to “0,” this purchase would not be attributed to Remerge because the user did not lapse. Therefore, we highly recommend setting the reattribution window to “0” so that the impact of your re-engagement campaign is maximized. To update your reattribution window, please follow the following steps:
- Select “Apps” from the left navigation.
- Select “Settings” for the app for which you’ll be running a campaign with Remerge.
- Click on “Attribution Settings.”
- Click on “Reattribution Settings.”
- Specify the number of days of inactivity you require before reattribution.
- Send the tracker to Remerge
Send the newly created tracker to your Remerge Account Manager for use in your campaign.