Since the release of iOS 9.2, Apple changed the way deep links are handled in iOS. For supporting “universal links” you’ll need to carry out a few additional steps on the Adjust Dashboard as well as in your app itself to provide the best user experience.
You can find some additional information on universal linking provided by
Important Information About Universal Linking
- Log in to your Adjust account at http://next.adjust.com
- Select “Apps” from the left navigation tab
- Select the app of the campaign that you’ll be running with Remerge
- Click on “Platform Settings”
- Click on “Universal Linking”
- Enter both the iOS Bundle ID and iOS Team ID (both are provided by Apple)
- A universal link will be created which then needs to be implemented in your app
- You can find a detailed guide of the process for doing this in Adjust’s documentation.